Where did my Activity Feed on my LinkedIn Profile go?

I don't know about you , but I liked having my Activity Feed on my profile page. I thought it was a useful way for anyone viewing my profile to see what I've been posting, liking, sharing.

LinkedIn has moved our activities to the Home Page. Here is their explanation:


Being able to share what you do on LinkedIn is important to us and we are working on more useful ways for you and other members to view and interact with your activity on LinkedIn from your profile. In the meantime, you can still access your own activity from the Homepage:
> Click Home in the top left of your LinkedIn homepage.
> Move your cursor over All Updates, found below the Share box and to the right.
> Select Your Updates.

You can also share updates to your network directly from the homepage, and you can have other activities broadcast to your network.

No comments:

Post a Comment