3 Habits of Successful Business People

3 qualities of successful people and how you can make them your own:

1. Say 'no' to distractions. Successful people optimize their time because they're disciplined. Successful people have that same list of tasks to accomplish as we do, but the difference is they make time to get them all done with no excuses.
I might be out with my family, but I'm always aware of business opportunities around me. I don’t just shut it off when I’m not at work.


2. Read something new every day. Successful people read constantly, find mentors who can teach them and value new information that can help push them forward. Don't ever stop learning about your product, customers and competition.
I set aside time in the morning with my first cup of coffee to read an article I bookmarked that will help or inspire me.

3. Don't give up so easily. Everyone fails, it’s part of life. Too many people take failure as a sign it's time for them to give up. Those people don’t get very far. What sets successful people apart is the ability to get up, re-evaluate and give it another go with a better plan for how to succeed the next time around.


When things don't go as planned, I remind myself: 

 “To avoid failure is to limit accomplishment.” Will Rogers

“Failure is just a resting place. It is an opportunity to begin again more intelligently.”Henry Ford

“I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” Thomas Edison

No comments:

Post a Comment